After driving the same set of wheels for a while, do you ever get bored on the road? It happens to the best of us, but we have a new solution. The 2023 Kia Sportage crossover was engineered to give drivers a newfound love of being in the driver’s seat thanks to a spirited performance and new tech you’ll adore.
Want to see what we mean? Then read this 2023 Kia Sportage review by the team at Kirby Kia. By the end, we think you’ll imagine yourself on the roads of Ventura, Oxnard, Thousand Oak, and Simi Valley, CA and fall in love with driving all over again.
MAX CARGO VOLUME*
MAX TOUCHSCREEN SIZE
The grandness of the Kia Sportage starts under the hood. Here, you’ll have one impressive engine that provides the exact performance you crave. Standardly, the Sportage is powered by a 2.5L inline 4-cylinder engine that generates 187 horsepower and 178 lb-ft of torque, making it perfect for city commuting.
With this powertrain that includes the standard 8-speed automatic transmission, you’ll easily control the 2023 Sportage. You can also choose between standard front-wheel drive or the available all-wheel drive system.
Both systems come with a few of the same drive modes, such as Normal, Smart, and Sport. However, you can add Snow mode when you upgrade to all-wheel drive.
Modern drivers are going to love the suite of progressive technologies available in the 2023 Kia Sportage. From staying connected to keeping entertained, you’ll soon wonder how you ever drove without these features in the past!
- Multimedia System: The base trim of the Sportage is outfitted with the 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system. Standardly, this includes smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as well as Bluetooth® capabilities and voice recognition. Every other trim comes standard with a 12.3-inch touchscreen and navigation.
- Audio System: From your dashboard touchscreen, you can easily control the 6-speaker audio system and play all your favorite tunes. Or, opt for the available Harman Kardon® Premium Surround system. This comes with 8 speakers, 400 watts of power, and HALOsonic® technology.
Another feature you can add is wireless charging, which will ensure your phone stays powered up for the entire ride.
Nothing is more important than your safety on the road. That’s why every trim level of the Kia Sportage starts with smart engineering that not only makes your Kia strong but also improves rigidity.
This is perfectly complemented by the suite of available Kia Drive Wise driver-assistive technologies. Utilizing cameras, radars, and sensors, these systems make you more aware of what’s around your vehicle and even steps in to help prevent or mitigate collisions and other dangers. This suite includes:
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist with Car, Pedestrian, and Cyclist Detection
- High Beam Assist
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist
With a lively performance, plenty of technology, and safety features that keep you confident, the Sportage is a well-rounded Kia vehicle ready for just about anything. The only thing that’s left to do is hop in the driver’s seat for yourself.
To do so, drivers in Ventura, Oxnard, Thousand Oak, and Simi Valley, CA can schedule their test drives by contacting Kirby Kia today!
All of the tools you need to move forward with experiencing a new 2023 Sportage for yourself are conveniently available right here online.
*Behind front-row seats.